Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOKING FOR GM'S!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FOR GM'S!   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:50 am

If u think u can be a good gm and had gm experience,if u know scripts and know much stuff about wow, submit your application in this section.
Project Warlords is looking for 2 new gm's.We expect many applications.
Cheers and all the best!
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
kisunas

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR GM'S!   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 am

what should i write? Very Happy My name is Vytautas im 17 years old from Lithuania . I play wow from its beginning i think Very Happy I been a gm in versions like 2.x.x i need little remembering and im good to go . I think the same question goes here to why i want to be gm in 'project warlords' ?
just i want to make ppl happy and all who wants to be happy Smile
Thank you for lisining Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Johno21

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: ChargedUp's Applictation   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Introduction
Hey guys, the aim of my application is to persuade and inform you why I'd like to become and GM and why I'd be good at it. I'm going to go through some of my experiences, a bit about my self, and skills I have. I hope you like my application!
Experiences
I have a heap of experience, I have been GM at a few servers, which contained using commands using a website, I've forgotten the name of the servers and the commands we used. I went back to retail for a while, so I know what should be going down, I have an eye for picking things up, such as bugs, glitches etc.
About me
I'm a very active player, who puts all his dedication toward something he loves, I'm an outgoing kid with a I don't care what you think about me spirit. I Strive for success but loves to think possitively when fails, I have a high self esteem so it takes a lot to tick me off. Having said that, this doesn't mean I have a lot of tollerence, I know what to do when something is out of whack, and I'll deal with it accordingly, I prefer working in a team, this doesn't mean I'll give up working alone, I enjoy World of Warcraft and I love this server you are providing, If you don't accept my GM application, I'll just stick around levelling characters playing the server in the company of the awesome GMs you have now Very Happy
Conclusion
I lack skill in Scripting and things like that, but this doesn't mean I wont learn how... My aim after becomming GM is to help look for Glitches, Bugs etc (Call me a scout if you must!). Helping users is also something I'd enjoy doing. I'd also help comming up with ideas for the server. (Like a Teleporter!)

So, If you'd like an Active, fun, hard working, progressing, skilled Scout GM. I consider you truely think about giving me a go. I do hope you accept this application, and I'd love to see you in game, Possibly working beside you or getting help off you and leveling! Thanks! Reply soon! (Time to play the server AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR GM'S!   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Johno21 wrote:
Introduction
Hey guys, the aim of my application is to persuade and inform you why I'd like to become and GM and why I'd be good at it. I'm going to go through some of my experiences, a bit about my self, and skills I have. I hope you like my application!
Experiences
I have a heap of experience, I have been GM at a few servers, which contained using commands using a website, I've forgotten the name of the servers and the commands we used. I went back to retail for a while, so I know what should be going down, I have an eye for picking things up, such as bugs, glitches etc.
About me
I'm a very active player, who puts all his dedication toward something he loves, I'm an outgoing kid with a I don't care what you think about me spirit. I Strive for success but loves to think possitively when fails, I have a high self esteem so it takes a lot to tick me off. Having said that, this doesn't mean I have a lot of tollerence, I know what to do when something is out of whack, and I'll deal with it accordingly, I prefer working in a team, this doesn't mean I'll give up working alone, I enjoy World of Warcraft and I love this server you are providing, If you don't accept my GM application, I'll just stick around levelling characters playing the server in the company of the awesome GMs you have now Very Happy
Conclusion
I lack skill in Scripting and things like that, but this doesn't mean I wont learn how... My aim after becomming GM is to help look for Glitches, Bugs etc (Call me a scout if you must!). Helping users is also something I'd enjoy doing. I'd also help comming up with ideas for the server. (Like a Teleporter!)

So, If you'd like an Active, fun, hard working, progressing, skilled Scout GM. I consider you truely think about giving me a go. I do hope you accept this application, and I'd love to see you in game, Possibly working beside you or getting help off you and leveling! Thanks! Reply soon! (Time to play the server AGAIN)

Your application will be considered and you will get an answer in 24 hours
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
valleh

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: GM Apply - Doubthat / Nodoubt   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 am

RL Name / Country / Age : Valbjörn / Iceland / 16(17th year)

Experience : Few time GM's on realm (Such as ?- Miranda WoW, which was one of the top realms in the buisness pre-wotlk on top10 - you could donate for it , but i didnt have to.)
Also I was platinum GM which means I helped and recruited new donor's for GM.

Admin experience : Started my own realm with sometime 40-50 player , but then I quitted WoW so thats ruined now.

Advantage : I'm alot online , I play WoW everyday , I have 4 years experience of WoW , my retail account is created 1.august 2005) - With few brakes.

Disadvantage : Script skill isnt the best. Altought I'm quick learner.

Why should I be GM ? : Well I've noticed there aint many GM's on the realm , I was consistantly trying to contact , making ticket, talking on LFG Channel.

Experience on the Realm : Great realm, bit bugs which is about to get fixed Smile I have 7 lvl 80 atm - Fun people - just need more players.

I'm on timezone +0 Greenville timer.

Playtime : Weekend over 3-5+ hours. Altough I might spend not spend all of them in WoW Smile - But mostly when im in the computer i play WoW xD
Normal days 2-3+ [ Most of the time I play 2-4 hours during the day 1-3 hours @ evening or night b4 i go to sleep)

Looking forward to await your decision.

P.S. Ofc I know all the commands.
Back to top Go down
Sheyba

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Application   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:43 am

Hello there Smile

Im sorry for this PM.But if you have moment you will undarstand.

This is an GM application.Even if u maybe dont need one,i will take my chances.

My name is Renato and im 23 years old.

Reason of my GM application is next :

To
1) Give general or technical support to players via in-game tools (tickets)

2) Give general or technical support via forums, ventrilo or IRC if needed.

To handle and manage the comunity :

1) Solve harassment, insults, and racism issues

2) Help new players learn the game

3) Read and moderate the forums to stay informed about the community.

4) In-game chat channels moderation.

5) Collaborate on security issues, control of cheaters exploiters and rule breakers

I have all the requirements :

1) Patience and customer service related skills

2) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English

3) A strong motivation & high level of commitment

4) Excellent teamwork skills

5) Strong Work Ethics

6) Good knowledge of World of Warcraft

My moto is Respect others even if they dont respect you.

Oke i think how this is enough.If you have any question,feel free to ask or add me on msn

Sheyba_shakta@hotmail.com

See ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOOKING FOR GM'S! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR GM'S!   LOOKING FOR GM'S! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR GM'S!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Warlords :: GM SECTION-
Jump to: