welcome to our server

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Event once a month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Event once a month   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:32 am

One event that i really liked on other servers i use to be on is the boss killing blow event. Basically, once a month, GM would port whoever wanted to participate to a place, lets say Gurubashi arena, and he would spawn a boss. And the way it worked was, whoever got the last hit, the Killing blow (you look it up on the combat log) would get a prize. So you could give a piece of custom armor to the winner for example, but limit the winner to only one custom armor win. So if they win event again they cant get any custom stuff.

Just my thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event once a month   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:44 am

DJDieSeL wrote:
One event that i really liked on other servers i use to be on is the boss killing blow event. Basically, once a month, GM would port whoever wanted to participate to a place, lets say Gurubashi arena, and he would spawn a boss. And the way it worked was, whoever got the last hit, the Killing blow (you look it up on the combat log) would get a prize. So you could give a piece of custom armor to the winner for example, but limit the winner to only one custom armor win. So if they win event again they cant get any custom stuff.

Just my thoughts Very Happy
nice event we will conssider it
Back to top Go down
http://projectwarlords.forumotion.net

Event once a month
Page 1 of 1