Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allegiance to the enemy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Allegiance to the enemy? Empty
PostSubject: Allegiance to the enemy?   Allegiance to the enemy? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 am

Well the quest for Allegiance to the Scryers is a backstab, lol. It makes you hated with the scryers and exalted with aldor. Quest is from Khadgar from middle of Shattrath.
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance to the enemy?   Allegiance to the enemy? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:09 am

DJDieSeL wrote:
Well the quest for Allegiance to the Scryers is a backstab, lol. It makes you hated with the scryers and exalted with aldor. Quest is from Khadgar from middle of Shattrath.
ill try to see it and fix it
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
modafoquer

modafoquer

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance to the enemy?   Allegiance to the enemy? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 am

i don't think that is a bug... in all servers i played this quest makes you exalted with one and hatred with another
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance to the enemy?   Allegiance to the enemy? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 am

yes, but the quest i chose said Allegiance to the Scryers and it made me hated with them instead of exalted... the problem is that it does opposite faction. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance to the enemy?   Allegiance to the enemy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allegiance to the enemy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Warlords :: REPORTS-
Jump to: