Project Warlords

welcome to our server
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Whats wrong with the server?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 am

I cant seem to log in it connects to the realmlist but wont let me log into the game? Is the server down or experiencing problems? Please keep me informed. Thanks king
Back to top Go down
modafoquer

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 am

try mine, its working perfectly..

set realmlist projectwarlords.no-ip.biz

and BTW Nosf you should change the realmlist to the one i just posted, on the website, because there's a TO there and people usually copy the hole thing there
Back to top Go down
Ares

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 am

modafoquer wrote:
try mine, its working perfectly..

set realmlist projectwarlords.no-ip.biz

and BTW Nosf you should change the realmlist to the one i just posted, on the website, because there's a TO there and people usually copy the hole thing there

Nah i mean i can log in no problems i just cant get to my characters for some reason. It sits on the Realm list in the game and wont let me get into the character selection page.
Back to top Go down
modafoquer

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 am

Ares wrote:
modafoquer wrote:
try mine, its working perfectly..

set realmlist projectwarlords.no-ip.biz

and BTW Nosf you should change the realmlist to the one i just posted, on the website, because there's a TO there and people usually copy the hole thing there

Nah i mean i can log in no problems i just cant get to my characters for some reason. It sits on the Realm list in the game and wont let me get into the character selection page.

well the server is down for some fast maintance it might be back in few mins
Back to top Go down
Ares

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:11 am

modafoquer wrote:
Ares wrote:
modafoquer wrote:
try mine, its working perfectly..

set realmlist projectwarlords.no-ip.biz

and BTW Nosf you should change the realmlist to the one i just posted, on the website, because there's a TO there and people usually copy the hole thing there

Nah i mean i can log in no problems i just cant get to my characters for some reason. It sits on the Realm list in the game and wont let me get into the character selection page.

well the server is down for some fast maintance it might be back in few mins

AH ok excellent. Thats what i needed to know thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 am

Ares wrote:
I cant seem to log in it connects to the realmlist but wont let me log into the game? Is the server down or experiencing problems? Please keep me informed. Thanks king

Sorry guys server has a host issue so i'm gone to check up the problem and i hope its't not a really big one ..and whatever it is we will fix it..the host that keeps our serevr up was hacked and now we really need to see wht is brok..so even if it takes like 2 days pls be patient..cause we will fix it and we will make this the best serever of all.
Cheers and all the best
Back to top Go down
http://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
Ares

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:41 am

nosferhatu wrote:
Ares wrote:
I cant seem to log in it connects to the realmlist but wont let me log into the game? Is the server down or experiencing problems? Please keep me informed. Thanks king

Sorry guys server has a host issue so i'm gone to check up the problem and i hope its't not a really big one ..and whatever it is we will fix it..the host that keeps our serevr up was hacked and now we really need to see wht is brok..so even if it takes like 2 days pls be patient..cause we will fix it and we will make this the best serever of all.
Cheers and all the best

Oh thats gona suck .. well good luck on getting it fixed
Back to top Go down
Ares

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 am

i just hope it doesnt take too long to fix the server im hanging to play on it againz ^^
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 am

was it just me that couldnt get onto the forums for some hours?
Back to top Go down
Boss

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 am

no...i couldn't acces forum some time too...don't know what happend ...and please fix server faster...weekend time is precious Smile)
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver

PostSubject: EXACTLY!   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 am

Well, Boss i think you should take it a bit easier on Nosf... like you said weekend time is precious, and he is giving it up to fix the server. Do you think he is taking his time with it? To me it sounded like he desperately wanted it back up too Razz

Just take it easier on him.
Back to top Go down
Boss

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 am

don't worry man...i was only kidding...i know beeing a admin is hard work...i never try to rush them or shout all kinds of crap on forums...i was only a joke Razz
Back to top Go down
Johno21



Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Hey guys. I'm back.   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey. I'm not sure if you remember me. But I'm going for a GM possition that you guys havn't exactly got back to me on. 24 hours has been 4 months now Very Happy I'm still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with the server?   

Back to top Go down
 
Whats wrong with the server?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whats wrong in this photo?
» So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.
» Exam Questions gone Wrong
» Minecraft -GC's Own Server, Looking for buddys to play with, have 2 free accounts. Just Regular playing is Fine.
» What is wrong with this Trident Maple

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Warlords :: General Chat-
Jump to: