Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Achievements reset!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Achievements reset!! Empty
PostSubject: Achievements reset!!   Achievements reset!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm

please make so that the achievements don't reset every time you log ingame...they are a good time burner when uh lvl so fast to 80
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: Achievements reset!!   Achievements reset!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Boss wrote:
please make so that the achievements don't reset every time you log ingame...they are a good time burner when uh lvl so fast to 80

hmm i dont think achievements reset because i tested it and they didnt reset to non of my chars ..so i think u got or an addon issue or an interface problem pls check it out and let me know
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Achievements reset!!   Achievements reset!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

yah you are right...it happend to me a couple of times in a row but seems they came back...thread closed i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: Achievements reset!!   Achievements reset!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Boss wrote:
yah you are right...it happend to me a couple of times in a row but seems they came back...thread closed i guess Razz
yes!enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achievements reset!!   Achievements reset!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achievements reset!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Warlords :: REPORTS-
Jump to: