Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REALM HS BEEN HACKED!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:02 am

Our realm has been hacked..that meens that the last days all you players were getting lots of dc's.We wondered why ,and after that we checkaed...some unkonwn IP got into the server and send so much information that the server crashed..So right now we are trying to get back characters with full items,achievements and levels.The server will be fixed untill SUNDAY evening 22:00 server time...all our team is working on getting back your stuff,,,so dont worry you will be fully rewarded for playing on our server ...ON SUNDAY EVENING...just so let u know..al will be rewardeD..PLEASE BE PATIENT TILL SUNDAY
CHEERS AND ALL THE BEST..ALL I AM DOYING IT IS FOR U ..PLS APPRECIATE IT
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 am

Dont stress nos ill bring more people if a few decide to leave =) but im sure everyone will come back, u have a great server here and im willing to wait for it to be fixed. All the best mate cheers
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 am

Wow, thats how good it was, competition already attacked. LOL @ them.... n00bs. Anyways yea i dont think anyone will be angry. It was only two weeks and nobody broke into the raids yet Razz

I appreciate all the time and effort you put into this. Which is why i spent so much time helping you and players Smile I'll just take this as a 2 day brake to relax Smile (a.k.a script my own server geek )
Back to top Go down
modafoquer

modafoquer

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 am

We will be waiting till sunday and we will play hard man! lots of friends of mine will join also! good luck with the fixing afro
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanks to all of you..i really appreciate this and as i said i will try to fix it as soon as i can ...because we really wanna make this server the most un-bugged and flawless server of them all and we will keep fixing bugs till this will be the best server u've seen..Thanks alot mates and i am really glad to see that you all are supporting me...I prommise you till sunday server will be fixed..sunady evening we will be back Very Happy...and this time we got the ebst anti-hack there is of them all ...so now it just takes a little time till we fix the host and recover all lost data..but it will be recovered..
Cheers to all of you and thank you again for your support..
PROJECT WARLORDS WILL NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello to all.We are rushing our fixing process so tonight we can start the server...I have to tell from friday till now i think i sleept like 3 hours only and i won't rest untill we get the server fixed...so this evening SERVER WILL BE UP!....i am veri gald of all you understanding us with our problems ..and we hope to have u all back !So tonight server opens again..we fixed the host ...and we rcovered most of the cahgars buit now we are trying to get thgem all and
specially to recover the core ....SO WITH THEESE THINGS SAID CYA ALL TONIGHT!.
P.S. i dont know what hour tonight but it will be up...!
Keep supporting us and remember our team will be didcated to u in making your stay here on our sever the most good it can be!
Cheers to u all!

Oh and by the way all those who will play here after this big problem i told u will get rewards ..So the rewards will be :
EVERYONE WILL GET 2 PRIMARY MAXED OUT PROFFESIONS AND 2 SECONDARY MAXED OUT PROFFESIONS!
THIS WILL BE OUR REWARD FOR SUPPORTING US!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Metalheads guild will always swarm the server !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALM HS BEEN HACKED!   REALM HS BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REALM HS BEEN HACKED!
Page 1 of 1