Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters stuck ingame!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss

Boss

Characters stuck ingame! Empty
PostSubject: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 am

i tryed to teleport using the portals in dalanar....and i got stuck at loading screen...this thing happend to my twink mage too lol...now i can't play i think till the server dc's!
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:24 am

this is true i tried appearing before him and i got stuck in loading screen on Easter Kingdoms screen. And i cant login on GM account anymore lol!
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 am

hmm...lol so now we have to wait everytime for server restart??
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 am

not only ported characters get stuck...new ones too...and i think every time you load a character has a big chance of beeing stuck
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

im gettin stuck ingame very frequently now too, its starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

i have like 5 characters in game so far lol Smile)....4 of them just for testing...really sucks
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Both my accounts now are stuck in game fuckn, its something to do with Eastern Kingdoms because i log on a character in Dalaran and it loads, if its a EK loading screen it doesnt load.
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:22 pm

But honestly this shit has to be fixed. It gets annoying
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Ok i just made another account and made a human priest, that got stuck in game too. Its definitely something to do with the Eastern Kingdoms. Till thats fixed i guess theres not much i can do, ill be watching forums for any updates anywayz.
Back to top Go down
Boss

Boss

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm

maybe admin can make like a " Unstuck " feature on the site!!..so you can easily get your character off of EK...this is really buggin' me...i am online stuck for about 5-6 hours
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Nah it would be pointless, becuz as i said i even made a new human character on another account and that got bugged on the loading screen just after i made it too. So they have to find the problem or ppl cant do any questing or anything like that in the EK.
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm

the weird thing is I have never seen such a bug before. When it happens to everyone at the same time its called a server-loop. But, when it happens only when entering an area... dunno about that Razz Hopefully Nosf does.
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 pm

looks like server restarted and it works now cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters stuck ingame!   Characters stuck ingame! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters stuck ingame!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Warlords :: REPORTS-
Jump to: