Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dungeons and Raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 am

Ok this topic i will keep up for a long time, because i will always update it with each dungeon and raid and its bugs.

Slang i will use: DDA = doesn't do anything
RED COLOR means it isnt fixed, GREEN COLOR means it's been taken care of.

RFC:

-- mobs are non-hostile, they should be hostile to all factions.
-- Earthborer DDA
-- Ragefire Shaman doesnt lightning bolt and heals self without spellcast, doesnt heal others.
-- Quest objective NPC is outside oggleflint's cave, just needs to be moved inside the cave and to set emote stance to dead.
-- All NPC's that are suppose to be wielding weapons aren't.
-- Enforcer DDA
-- Warlock DDA
-- Boss Taragaman does Fire Nova without casting. And after a period of time tries to cast it but doesnt have a mana pool to cast from. No uppercut.
-- Boss Invoker DDA
-- All other aspects of the dungeon work fine.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 am

DJDieSeL wrote:
Ok this topic i will keep up for a long time, because i will always update it with each dungeon and raid and its bugs.

Slang i will use: DDA = doesn't do anything

Ragefire Chasm:

-- mobs are non-hostile, they should be hostile to all factions.
-- Earthborer DDA
-- Ragefire Shaman doesnt lightning bolt and heals self without spellcast, doesnt heal others.
-- Quest objective NPC is outside oggleflint's cave, just needs to be moved inside the cave and to set emote stance to dead.
-- All NPC's that are suppose to be wielding weapons aren't.
-- Enforcer DDA
-- Warlock DDA
-- Boss Taragaman does Fire Nova without casting. And after a period of time tries to cast it but doesnt have a mana pool to cast from. No uppercut.
-- Boss Invoker DDA
-- All other aspects of the dungeon work fine.

ok all this will be fixed
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 am

O and one thing each time u inspect a dungeon on raid try to no use the gm tag on u thats why no mob is hostile .If u got .gm on no mob will be hostile so ulduar mobs and all instance and raid mobs work fine as hostillity i mean :Dtry it and u will see
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Boss now casts fire nova
Earthborer now casts earthborer acid so hes scripted
And i have fixed the rest too
So :FIXED!
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Deadmines   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 am

OK,The Deadmines:

-- Miner does piercing shot instead of pierce armor, they are not the same spells and effects. They do some pierce armor, but really rare.
-- the two watchmen are not soul linked to boss, they are suppose to aggro if boss enters combat.
-- the same watchmen cast frostbolts. They are suppose to just shoot.
-- Johnson could use a mining pick in his hand
-- woodcarver doesnt cleave
-- there is an extra sneed spawned in the lumber room
-- engineer doesn't summon his toy
-- the cannon DDA ( expected BOOM! )
-- defias lady should really do the frost armor on spawn.
-- blackguards are not stealthed and they try and cast a weird SPELL that should not be there.
-- *** Also note: Mr. Smite should have some emotes and speech files when players enter the hidden dock and when they kill the first group of trash. I will send the .txt file with all sound ID's to you, admin. ***
-- Van Cleef just needs to thrash a bit more often, because he is suppose to be pissed off.

Sound files working perfect(except for the Mr. Smite speech when intruders come in).
Gameobjects such as chests and dorrs are perfectly spawned and working
(except for the canon).[/color]

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: The Stockade   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 am

The Stockade

-- Prisoner likes to rend on top of his normal spells. ... he shouldn't.
-- Targorr forgets to trash, and barely enrages.
-- Inmate doesnt battle stance.
-- Dex should do some Strikes.
-- insurgents backhand, when they dont need to, and don't battle shout.
-- Bazil should learn how to Battle shout as well.

GameObjects spawned and working.
Everything else is just fine.
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Wailing Caverns   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 pm

WC:

-- Anacondra needs to heal and do thorns aura;
-- Crocs DDA;
-- lashers DDA;
-- spitter doesnt spit;

GO's are correct, i think some quest items might be missing though, but that shouldn't be an issue with the 100x XP rate we have Razz
Speech files playing perfectly.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
OK, The Deadmines:

-- Miner does piercing shot instead of pierce armor, they are not the same spells and effects. They do some pierce armor, but really rare.
-- the two watchmen are not soul linked to boss, they are suppose to aggro if boss enters combat.
-- blackguards are not stealthed and they try and cast a weird SPELL that should not be there.
-- *** Also note: Mr. Smite should have some emotes and speech files when players enter the hidden dock and when they kill the first group of trash. I will send the .txt file with all sound ID's to you, admin. ***
-- Van Cleef just needs to thrash a bit more often, because he is suppose to be pissed off.

Sound files working perfect (except for the Mr. Smite speech when intruders come in).
Gameobjects such as chests and dorrs are perfectly spawned and working (except for the canon).

I fixed some of them but some are just core bugs and that only Arch Emu team can solve
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:58 pm

nosferhatu wrote:
DJDieSeL wrote:
OK, The Deadmines:

Sound files working perfect (except for the Mr. Smite speech when intruders come in).
Gameobjects such as chests and dorrs are perfectly spawned and working (except for the canon).

I fixed some of them but some are just core bugs and that only Arch Emu team can solve

Ok, but ummm just want to check with you for a sec. So if you refer to them doing other spells as core issues, well Usually (on my arcemu) the problem that is so is because they are scripted in the database or there is Lua name overlap. So you probably know this, but just wanted to share my 2 cents on the matter. It could be name overlap between two Lua files, or in the ai_agents table from the database it could be scripted wrong. If its not those two then yea, I'm clueless Razz
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: The Violet Hold   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 am

Heroic Violet Hold bosses drop Emblem of HEROISM instead of Emblem of CONQUEST. Really need those conquest ones to get some epic items Wink
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 am

DJDieSeL wrote:
Heroic Violet Hold bosses drop Emblem of HEROISM instead of Emblem of CONQUEST. Really need those conquest ones to get some epic items Wink
Violet hold heroic is supposed to drop emblem of heroism ..ulduar heroic will drop emblems of conquest and other new instances
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 am

man, then we should write to wowhead and tell them its of heroism not conquest .... cyclops
conquest
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 am

Ok, but ummm just want to check with you for a sec. So if you refer to them doing other spells as core issues, well Usually (on my arcemu) the problem that is so is because they are scripted in the database or there is Lua name overlap. So you probably know this, but just wanted to share my 2 cents on the matter. It could be name overlap between two Lua files, or in the ai_agents table from the database it could be scripted wrong. If its not those two then yea, I'm clueless Razz[/quote]

its not that its core Sad
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 am

DJDieSeL wrote:
WC:

-- Anacondra needs to heal and do thorns aura;
-- Crocs DDA;
-- lashers DDA;
-- spitter doesnt spit;

GO's are correct, i think some quest items might be missing though, but that shouldn't be an issue with the 100x XP rate we have Razz
Speech files playing perfectly.

OK fixed anacondra works great rest too
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:36 am

Violet Hold on Heroic doesnt drop Frozen orb... all others do on end boss, except for Violet Hold Heroic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Raids   Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Raids
Page 1 of 1