Project Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Warlords

welcome to our server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOTLK Dungeons and Raids

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Empty
PostSubject: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Seeing how we can get to 80 fairly decent, i guess i should look into the end game stuff firstly. So here it goes.

Utgarde Keep NORMAL

-- Ironhelms are good at slapping but they dont do striking.
-- Weaponsmith only disarms
-- Prince summon 5 skeletons instead of 4. This is a HUGE BUG: SHARDS are NOT ffa loot and dont drop off of normal difficulty bosses. This needs to be fixed ASAP. It should drop from all bosses and be ffa loot not single player loot. Also, Prince needs to have his speech files scripted... the text is there, but no sound.
-- ghouls DDA
-- geist DDA
-- the ghouls and geists mentioned above drop only gold. They should NOT be dropping gold but some pots and scrap fur or whatever it says in their loot table on wowhead.com
-- worg DDA .. .they pounce after like 20 seconds... nonononoon they need to do it at beginning of battle.
-- the couple: Dalronn & Skarvald ... BIG issues here... first off they evade everything you throw at them... dalronn SPAMS shadowbolts... WAY to many.,.. he should calm down, and the Skarvald guy doesnt charge or enrage. Also text files and speech files need to be added (apparently text files happen for the death, but not for the aggro).
-- Dalronn doesnt need to drop SHARDS but Skarvald DOES. (so need to add shards to loot for skarvald)
-- ONTO the main guy, Ingvar ... this guy is NAKED. No script... DDA, no speech... no death effect either.. he is suppose to die and be rezzed as undead (can be easily scripted to spawn undead version after humanoid dies). NEEDS SHARDS!
-- RESPAWN timers are way to fast! in instances bosses DONT respawn and trash respawns only after hours! The respawn timers should be taken out, because that way people cant just wait at end boss for him to respawn and thus skipping trash.

Other than that, quest object are present and doors. So just the NPC's that are in need of fixing.

DJ DieSeL WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Wowscrnshot092809102623

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: The Nexus   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:48 pm

The Nexus

-- Magus DDA
-- actually it looks like the WHOLE thing in not scripted.... WoW.. there are mobs missing even... this place needs serious work.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
Seeing how we can get to 80 fairly decent, i guess i should look into the end game stuff firstly. So here it goes.

Utgarde Keep NORMAL

-- Ironhelms are good at slapping but they dont do striking.
-- Weaponsmith only disarms
-- Prince summon 5 skeletons instead of 4. This is a HUGE BUG: SHARDS are NOT ffa loot and dont drop off of normal difficulty bosses. This needs to be fixed ASAP. It should drop from all bosses and be ffa loot not single player loot. Also, Prince needs to have his speech files scripted... the text is there, but no sound.
-- ghouls DDA
-- geist DDA
-- the ghouls and geists mentioned above drop only gold. They should NOT be dropping gold but some pots and scrap fur or whatever it says in their loot table on wowhead.com
-- worg DDA .. .they pounce after like 20 seconds... nonononoon they need to do it at beginning of battle.
-- the couple: Dalronn & Skarvald ... BIG issues here... first off they evade everything you throw at them... dalronn SPAMS shadowbolts... WAY to many.,.. he should calm down, and the Skarvald guy doesnt charge or enrage. Also text files and speech files need to be added (apparently text files happen for the death, but not for the aggro).
-- Dalronn doesnt need to drop SHARDS but Skarvald DOES. (so need to add shards to loot for skarvald)
-- ONTO the main guy, Ingvar ... this guy is NAKED. No script... DDA, no speech... no death effect either.. he is suppose to die and be rezzed as undead (can be easily scripted to spawn undead version after humanoid dies). NEEDS SHARDS!
-- RESPAWN timers are way to fast! in instances bosses DONT respawn and trash respawns only after hours! The respawn timers should be taken out, because that way people cant just wait at end boss for him to respawn and thus skipping trash.

Other than that, quest object are present and doors. So just the NPC's that are in need of fixing.

Utgarde fixed ..all :d
Back to top Go down
https://projectwarlords.forumotion.net
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:28 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
The Nexus

-- Magus DDA
-- actually it looks like the WHOLE thing in not scripted.... WoW.. there are mobs missing even... this place needs serious work.

I fixed some stuf fin nexus also spawned some npcs and fixed Keristraza loot and i scripted her
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Raid # 1   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:29 am

Well the first lvl 80 raid is not there... at all. Zero mobs or boss. Needs a spawn frenzy, and then when they are spawned i will test them. Do you want me to spawn them?

I'm talking about: THE VAULT

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 am

DJDieSeL wrote:
Well the first lvl 80 raid is not there... at all. Zero mobs or boss. Needs a spawn frenzy, and then when they are spawned i will test them. Do you want me to spawn them?

I'm talking about: THE VAULT
i am working on Voa ..u can spawn them shure and after they are spawneds i will fi xthem..cause thats what iam working on VoA
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 am

OK this is my progress on The Vault:

spawned the first two bosses (one boss if friendly and has 1 hp)
spawned trash and made them pat.

Third boss missing from database.
Flame Warder missing from database.
Tempest minion is friendly and has 1 hp.
tempest warder also friendly with 1 hp.

Things that need looking at:

scripts for spells (0 scripted)
damage... everyone is hitting 1 dmg
drops... not money for the trash!

END BOSS is apparently scripted with some spells... very nice... hits like a girl with his hand though (1 dmg) and has 1 HP but drops are NORMAL! woohoo!
So, need 3rd boss and flame warder added to database, everything scripted (need speech for last boss), modify the faction hostility and HP/dmg and then i can re-test it and verify its functionality.

Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 am

The Nexus Eye of eternity portal takes me to the Oculus.

And Oculus has two portals that dont work, they take you to Hearthstone. Also mobs and bosses are missing.. i will spawn them soon.

Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:59 am

Obsidian Sanctum:

Mobs are spawned, very nice.
0 (zer0) scripts for mobs or boss. trash drops gold (they shouldnt).

END BOSS Sartharion not scripted, drops are normal (except he drop emblem of Heroism instead of Conqueror like he should be)

Other 3 drakes are the same.. no script, nice dmg and in loot they shouldnt be dropping gold, and emblem of conquest instead of heroism.

Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:23 am

nosferhatu wrote:
DJDieSeL wrote:
The Nexus

-- Magus DDA

I fixed some stuf fin nexus also spawned some npcs and fixed Keristraza loot and i scripted her

Ok, Lady DDA
also Anomalus DDA

and they are both SO much fun scripted :'(

and Tree DDA

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

The Oculus!

I took some time aside to make it accessible. It is not "blizlike" but until we get the drakes up and running it will have to do. It gives access to ph@7 1007, so its good for now. OCULUS is ready for use.

Bugs though:

Nothing is scripted, everybody in there needs script and speech files.
End dragon boss doesnt drop loot, so that needs to be fixed... and that is it.

Oh and also end boss has too much HP.. since we dont have the dragons, i think we should do his HP around 315k~459k.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Azjol-Nerub   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:10 pm

AN

-- Webspinner DDA
-- Warrior DDA and drops money instead of loot
-- Skirmisher DDA and drops money instead of loot
-- Gasha DDA and drops money instead of loot
-- Shadowcaster same as above
-- Silthik same as above
-- Narjil DDA and drops loot but money as well... so lose the $$$
-- Boss #1 has spells, has text, has drops just needs Speech files
-- OK ALL trash mobs arent scripted and have almost no real drops
-- BOSS #2 spells and loot works, dunno if it has speech or not.
-- OH! Exclamation Underlord and Blightbeast are scritped trash! hooray cheers
-- END BOSS sadly only casts the summon beetle spell,.,,, which doesnt even do anything. Loot is good,.. he has text ... he NEEDs speech and needs to lay off the beetles and start with the real spells.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Ahn Kahet   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Ahn'Kahet!

you cant enter this place unless you are on a drake and stick to the roof... the entrance to Azjol nerub always ports you before you get into Ahn Kahet... so remember folks stay on the drake close to the roof.

-- crawlers DDA
-- most of the trash is not scripted... again... loot is fine though
-- boss #1 DDA, no speech ... loot is fine
-- Vampire ... OMGOSH! ... ummm perfect text.. needs speech,.,. and spells are amazing, except for the fact that he SPAMS flame spheres. (and he throws a target on the gound and sucks his blood... EPIC!)
-- Boss #3 DDA, no spell, text or speech... loot is ok
-- END BOSS sadly unscripted... i LOVE INSANITY!

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Drak'Tharon   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Drak'Tharon

-- trash is not scripted
-- guardian loot is bugged
-- Boss # 2 beautifully scripted! just needs speech file.
-- boss #3 DDA
-- end boss has got text, but no speech... does abilities... kinda slow... but he does them.. i guess its a long fight Razz and No achievement for beating him Question
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:50 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
OK this is my progress on The Vault:

spawned the first two bosses (one boss if friendly and has 1 hp)
spawned trash and made them pat.

Third boss missing from database.
Flame Warder missing from database.
Tempest minion is friendly and has 1 hp.
tempest warder also friendly with 1 hp.

Things that need looking at:

scripts for spells (0 scripted)
damage... everyone is hitting 1 dmg
drops... not money for the trash!

END BOSS is apparently scripted with some spells... very nice... hits like a girl with his hand though (1 dmg) and has 1 HP but drops are NORMAL! woohoo!
So, need 3rd boss and flame warder added to database, everything scripted (need speech for last boss), modify the faction hostility and HP/dmg and then i can re-test it and verify its functionality.

VOA fully spawned all bosses fixed and spawned and scripted :d
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
The Oculus!

I took some time aside to make it accessible. It is not "blizlike" but until we get the drakes up and running it will have to do. It gives access to ph@7 1007, so its good for now. OCULUS is ready for use.

Bugs though:

Nothing is scripted, everybody in there needs script and speech files.
End dragon boss doesnt drop loot, so that needs to be fixed... and that is it.

Oh and also end boss has too much HP.. since we dont have the dragons, i think we should do his HP around 315k~459k.

Fixed and scripted
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
AN

-- Webspinner DDA
-- Warrior DDA and drops money instead of loot
-- Skirmisher DDA and drops money instead of loot
-- Gasha DDA and drops money instead of loot
-- Shadowcaster same as above
-- Silthik same as above
-- Narjil DDA and drops loot but money as well... so lose the $$$
-- Boss #1 has spells, has text, has drops just needs Speech files
-- OK ALL trash mobs arent scripted and have almost no real drops
-- BOSS #2 spells and loot works, dunno if it has speech or not.
-- OH! Exclamation Underlord and Blightbeast are scritped trash! hooray cheers
-- END BOSS sadly only casts the summon beetle spell,.,,, which doesnt even do anything. Loot is good,.. he has text ... he NEEDs speech and needs to lay off the beetles and start with the real spells.

All fixed :d
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
Ahn'Kahet!

you cant enter this place unless you are on a drake and stick to the roof... the entrance to Azjol nerub always ports you before you get into Ahn Kahet... so remember folks stay on the drake close to the roof.

-- crawlers DDA
-- most of the trash is not scripted... again... loot is fine though
-- boss #1 DDA, no speech ... loot is fine
-- Vampire ... OMGOSH! ... ummm perfect text.. needs speech,.,. and spells are amazing, except for the fact that he SPAMS flame spheres. (and he throws a target on the gound and sucks his blood... EPIC!)
-- Boss #3 DDA, no spell, text or speech... loot is ok
-- END BOSS sadly unscripted... i LOVE INSANITY!

Fixed mostly of the just some speeches left the rest is fixed
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
Drak'Tharon

-- trash is not scripted
-- guardian loot is bugged
-- Boss # 2 beautifully scripted! just needs speech file.
-- boss #3 DDA
-- end boss has got text, but no speech... does abilities... kinda slow... but he does them.. i guess its a long fight Razz and No achievement for beating him Question

Fixed except for some gossips ..
Back to top Go down
nosferhatu
Admin
nosferhatu

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:16 pm

DJDieSeL wrote:
Obsidian Sanctum:

Mobs are spawned, very nice.
0 (zer0) scripts for mobs or boss. trash drops gold (they shouldnt).

END BOSS Sartharion not scripted, drops are normal (except he drop emblem of Heroism instead of Conqueror like he should be)

Other 3 drakes are the same.. no script, nice dmg and in loot they shouldnt be dropping gold, and emblem of conquest instead of heroism.

Fixed and scripted ..oh only forgot to chenge the emblem loot i will do it
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:00 am

Ok lets we're really moving along here, great work Nosf.

So next one is Violet Hold

-- Invaders DDA
-- binder DDA
-- DOG DDA;
-- actually you know what,,, the only thing that is scripted in here is Xevozz who is OVER scripted lol... in normal and heroic he does both arcane volleys at the same time. He should just stick with one.

Loot is fine... no speech or text.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 am

Gundrak is inaccessible .. portal takes me to middle of nowhere to my imminent death.

Last edited by DJDieSeL on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:06 am

Halls of Stone

-- constructs DDA
-- BOSS hits way to often (im referring to melee)

all bosses and mobs are not scripted. So needs lots-o-work here
Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 am

Utgarde Pinnacle

completely unscripted

only scripted thing here is the end boss' text files. No spells, no speeches, .. loot is ok though... (bosses need to drop thos SHARDS!)

Back to top Go down
DJDieSeL

DJDieSeL

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 am

And finally Halls of Lightning

-- NO script for anything! lol
no text even.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOTLK Dungeons and Raids   WOTLK Dungeons and Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOTLK Dungeons and Raids
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next